|Part of||Department of Admiralty|
|HQ and Naval Base||Rosyth Dockyard|
|First||Vice-Admiral Sir Angus E.M.B. Cunninghame Graham|
|Last||Vice-Admiral Sir John O.C. Hayes|
Scotland Command was naval command area of the Royal Navy created in 1950 following a change of title of the previous Rosyth Command. The command was under the control and direction of the Flag Officer, Scotland. In 1968 it was renamed the Scotland and Northern Ireland Command
Flag Officer, Scotland
Chief Staff Officer to Flag Officer, Scotland
- Captain Robert Jocelyn Oliver Otway-Ruthven, 31 July 1950 – May 1951.
- Captain Robert William Jocelyn, 30 March 1954 – January 1956.
- Archives, National (1952). "Rosyth Command: change of title to Scotland Command". discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk. Kew, Surrey, England.: National Archives UK. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
- Admiralty, British. (May 1951). The Navy List. Flag Officers in Commission. H.M.S.O. London. England. p.386.
- Houterman, Hans; Koppes, Jeroen. "World War II unit histories & officers: J". www.unithistories.com. Netherlands: Houterman and Koppes. Retrieved 22 May 2021.