|Ismailia (Suez Canal Area)|
|Part of||East Indies Station (1939-1941)|
Mediterranean Station (1941-1942)
|Naval HQ||RN Base, Ismailia, Port of Ismailia|
|In Command||Senior British Naval Officer, Suez Canal Area|
Ismailia was a base and naval command of the British Royal Navy, it was established in 1939 and deactivated in 1942. At various times it encompassed a shore bases, naval formations and other ships not attached to other formations. Command was initially vested in a Rear-Admiral. It was a sub-area command of the larger East Indies Station from (1939-1941), the Mediterranean Station, (1941-1942)
- A/Capt H.A. Simpson, RN (retd), 6 February, 1940 – 7 April, 1942.
- Paymaster-Commander G.W. Best, 6 February, 1940 – 7 April, 1942.
It encompassed Royal Navy Dockyards and bases in Ismailia, Suez canal area, and other ships not attached to other fleets. The Senior British Naval Officer was usually a Vice-Admiral.