Egypt and Red Sea Station
|Egypt and Red Sea Station|
|Part of||Mediterranean Station(1916-1920)|
Egypt and Red Sea was a naval station and command of the British Royal Navy, it was established in 1917 and deactivated in 1920. At various times it encompassed a shore bases, naval formations and other ships not attached to other formations. Command was initially vested in a Rear-Admiral. It was a sub-area command of the larger Mediterranean Station.
Rear-Admiral, Egypt and Red Sea
|East Indies and Egyptian Seaplane Squadron||1916||1918||nominally under East Indies Station|
|Red Sea Patrol||1916||1918|
|Egypt||1915||1918||under P.N.T.O, Egypt|