Department of the Paymaster Director General

From Naval History Archive
Jump to navigationJump to search

The Department of the Paymaster Director General was a subsidiary of the Department of Admiralty established in March, 1918. It was controlled by the Paymaster Director-General who was also head of the Accountant Branch. In October, 1944 it was renamed the Department of the Director-General Supply and Secretariat Branch.