Combined Operations Division
|Combined Operations Division|
|Part of||Admiralty Naval Staff|
London, Great Britain
|In Command||Director of Combined Operations Division|
|Last||Captain John Terry|
The Combined Operations Division (C.O.D.)  was a staff division of the Admiralty Naval Staff established in 1943 , and was active till 1946. The division was administered by the Director of Combined Operations Division.
This division had been set up to support Combined Operations Headquarters in 1943. It was active until 1946. The division was administered by the Director of Combined Operations Division.
Director of Combined Operations Division
- Captain John Terry, 1 January, 1945, – April, 1946.
- Government, HM (1942–1946). "Admiralty: Naval Staff, Combined Operations Division: Lists of Landing Ships, Crafts and Barges (Green List)". discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk. Kew, Surrey, England.: National Archives UK. Retrieved 28 February 2020.
- Houterman, Hans; Koppes, Jeroen. "Royal Navy (RN) Officers 1939-1945 - T- Terry, John". www.unithistories.com. Netherlands: Houterman and Koppes. Retrieved 28 February 2020.