|Part of||Mediterranean Station|
|First||Rear-Admiral Sydney Fremantle|
|Last||Commodore Maurice S. Fitzmaurice|
The Aegean Squadron was a naval formation of the British Royal Navy created in August 1917 following a re designation of the Eastern Mediterranean Squadron and based at Salonika until December 1918.
For command purposes the Royal Navy was divided into a number of major or local stations, fleets or or other formations, each normally under an admiral or senior officer.
An Eastern Mediterranean Squadron was established in September 1914  as a sub-command of the Mediterranean Station. In August 1917 it was re designated the Aegean Squadron for the remainder of World War One and when it was gradually disbanded from May to December 1918.
Rear-Admiral Commanding, Aegean Squadron
Commodore Commanding, Aegean Squadron
Commodore Maurice S. Fitzmaurice, 1 January, 1919 - July, 1919.
At various times it encompassed naval formations and other ships not attached to other fleets. In addition to shore establishments including, barracks, dockyards, depots, hospitals, refitting and re-supply bases, naval bases or victualling yards. Those components that were part of this station are shown below.
Bases and Shore Establishments
- Burt, R. A. (1 October 2013). British Battleships 1889-1904. Barnsley, England.: Seaforth Publishing. p. 332. ISBN 9781848321731.
- "Records of Stations and Fleets". discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk. Kew, Surrey, England.: National Archives UK. 1702–1969. Retrieved 14 November 2019.
- Harley, Simon; Lovell, Tony (6 June 2020). "Eastern Mediterranean Squadron (Royal Navy) - The Dreadnought Project". www.dreadnoughtproject.org. Harley and Lovell. Retrieved 18 September 2018.
- Admiralty, British. (Jul 1919). The Navy List. Flag Officers in Commission. H.M.S.O. London. England. p.697.